How to apply registration key on Windows 10
Windows 7, 8 and Vista Users - please see this manual
1. Extract license.reg file from licence.zip file that is attached
to the registration email. Save the extracted file license.reg at a
temporary location on your hard drive. License.reg
contains computer registry entries that have to be entered in the
computer registry. Whenever software runs, it checks for these entries
to verify that you have a valid licensed copy of the product
2. Open the folder where you have extracted license.zip
in Windows Explorer. Right click at the file. A popup menu will show
up as shown below. Select "Merge".
3. Confirm that you would like to open the file license.reg
4. If User Account Control (UAC) is enabled on the PC you may get a
warning by Registry Editor as shown below. Click "Yes" to continue.
5. Click "Yes" to configm that you would like to add information to
6. Click "Ok" to dismiss the confirmation that registry entries
where entered sucsessfully.
7. Important! The
last step: Restart our software product. After you have entered
license.reg information in the registry you must restart our software
product, i.e. quit software and launch it again.